Speed Tracker is the most elegant and unique combination of GPS speedometer and Trip computer in just one application. Speed Tracker is YOUR answer to the eternal questions: What is my speed? What distance have I covered? How much time did I spend from work to home? How to share my trips with friends and relatives?
With lot of features build-in, Speed Tracker will help you to gather all the necessary trip statistics. Just start the application and it will automatically record your speed, time, distance and many more.
Head-up display – outstanding feature available ONLY in Speed Tracker application. Just enable HUD and put your phone in front of the windshield. Specially designed HUD interface will display the most accurate speed right on the windshield.
Build-in GPS navigator will help you not to get lost. You can always switch to navigation mode and check your current position on the map together with the whole distance you’ve already covered.
You don’t remember the trip or how much time does it take to visit your friends or the distance to your office? - Trip Log will help you! Trip Log records and saves the information within the application. You can easily have the access to ALL the trips with just one click. Inside the Trip Log you can check your trip on the map, speed, average speed, maximum speed, distance, total time, etc.
Want to share your driving experience or just compare your every day trips? With Trip Computer it’s easy as A, B, C. Export all the trips in available formats (CSV, KML, GPX) or even share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
FULL TRIP STATISTICS:
* current speed
* average speed
* maximum speed
* total time
* travel time
* stopped time
* start/end time and date
* route on the map
* Ads FREE
* Speed Tracker – automatically display and record your speed, time, distance
* Trip Log – records ALL your trips within the application
* Trip Computer – detailed statistics for every single trip
* GPS Navigator – shows your current location and full route
* Build-in Trip Odometer – helps you track traveled distance
* HUD (head-up display) – see the speed in your car’s windshield
* Smooth speed change transition with “stop’ identification
* Trip Export options: CSV, GPX, KML
* Share your results on Facebook, Twitter or via Email
* Km/h and Mph measurements
GPS usage will dramatically reduce device battery life.
GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
Data connection is required to see map.