OTR Log Book
OTR Log Book
Some features of OTR Log Book include:
• Create and edit Current or Previous Day’s Logs
• Auto insert Carrier Name and Address from your Favorites List
• Enter location for Remarks using GPS capabilities of your device
• Complete and Sign Daily Equipment Inspection Reports
• View the total number of hours worked in the previous 8 days
• Store Over 30 days’ worth of logs (limited by device memory)
• View complete log sheets in PDF* format on your device (with appropriate program on your device)
• Email log sheets in PDF* format from your device (with an active email account on your device and data connection)
OTR Log Book was designed by truck drivers and people involved daily in the trucking industry. Although every attempt has been made to ensure the proper functionality of this app, we do know that issues can arise. In the event that you are having an issue with the app or have a question, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit www.otrlogbook.com to view an instructional video on using OTR Log Book.
*The PDF file generated for each day includes all of the information required to comply with section 395.8 in the FMCSR’s.
OTR Log Book is designed for use by US drivers. No guarantees are made in regards to the compliance or capabilities of this app and OTR Trucking Solutions LLC assumes no liability for issues regarding its usage. Use at your own risk and always remember to have paper log sheets for back up. By purchasing OTR Log Book you agree to the End-User License agreement which can be found at http://www.otrlogbook.com/Terms_of_Use.html
keywords: truck, trucking, truck driver, log book, hos log book, semi truck