- It's easy. Learn about products by taking polls, reading facts or watching short videos - you choose how much or how little.
- It works in over 2 dozen of your favorite retailers including Walmart, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Meijer, H-E-B, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Dominick’s, Fry’s, Dillons, Vons, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Smith’s, Duane Reade, King Soopers, Pick ‘n Save, with new stores being added all the time.
- It's fast. Get your money within hours of taking a photo of your receipt.
- It's real cash. Earnings can be transferred securely to your PayPal account or donated to any school in America with the click of a button.
- It’s personalized. Every time you redeem an offer, we’ll send a new one. Tell us your likes and dislikes and we’ll send you personalized offers.
- It’s full of your favorite products. Ibotta sends you offers from all the top brands.
- It's secure. Your information is private and we intend to keep it that way. We never share your email address with anyone. Credit card information is not stored or kept.
Here's how it works:
1. Before shopping, choose your offers. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn.
2. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports.
3. Take a photo of your receipt and barcode scan your products. We'll verify your purchases and credit your account right away.
4. Get your cash. Yes, real money, loaded onto your PayPal account or donated to any school in America.
Start earning money today!
For help inquiries, please visit: http://ibotta.desk.com
For tips on barcode scanning visit: https://ibotta.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/906509
LG Lucid - Receipt images on the LG Lucid coming out unreadable Android 4.x. We have acquired an LG Lucid and are working on a fix.
Video - We have re-encoded our videos, and are getting feedback that they are now playing for users that previously had issues. Please write into customer support if you are still having issues.
Permissions We Request and Why
* Hardware Controls - This gives us access to the camera so that you can take pictures of your receipts.
* Your Location - In order to find schools near you that you may want to donate to, we need to know your current location. Location data is not currently used in any other capacity.
* Network Communication - Ibotta must use your network in order to communicate with our servers. This is how we deliver offers, record your engagement responses, receive your receipts, etc. We also request permission to read the state of the network so that we can detect when internet is unavailable.
* Read Your Contacts - In order to present a list of people that you may want to invite to use Ibotta, we must have permission to read your contacts. We do not use your contacts for any other purpose than this.
* Storage - When you take a picture of your receipts, we need to store the image on disk temporarily until the receipts are completely uploaded, or you cancel out of the camera. We also request permission to check whether disk storage is accessible.
* System Tools - In order to allow you to watch a video to completion without the phone going to sleep we must have this permission. It simply allows us to keep the screen on during video playback.
* Your Accounts - We deliver system notifications to your device when we want to communicate newsworthy events, such as the status of one of your receipts or new offers. You have control over which notifications you want to receive in the Settings section of the app. Notifications are delivered through Google's Cloud Messaging (GCM) framework. In order to target your device for a notification, GCM, and therefore Ibotta, must know the account you are currently using.