Want to write for Ollapp.com?We're looking for writers to contribute to our upcoming mobile apps reviews blog.
If you're passionate about technology and mobile apps - we'd love to hear from you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heather Scottish voice for Blackberry
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output.
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Google Navigation while driving
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Google Navigation, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Heather voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage: